Last Revised: June 30, 2021
THESE TERMS ALSO INCLUDE A JURY TRIAL WAIVER.
- Changes to Terms. We may revise and update these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. The date these Terms were last updated is set forth at the top of this page. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes.
- Scope of and Restrictions on Use. Subject to these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use the Services for your personal, non-commercial use, including any graphics, text, instructions, images, audio files and/or other sounds, videos, and other materials you may view on, access through, or are otherwise related to the Services (collectively, the “Content”). Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, the Content may not be copied, downloaded, or stored in a retrieval system for any other purpose, nor may it be redistributed, reused, or modified for any purpose, without the express written permission of Broc Shot. You agree not to:
- collect information from the Services using an automated software tool or manually on a mass basis;
- use automated means to access the Services, or gain unauthorized access to the Services or to any account or computer system connected to the Services;
- obtain, or attempt to obtain, access to areas of the Site or our systems that are not intended for access by you;
- “flood” the Services with requests or otherwise overburden, disrupt, or harm the Services or our systems;
- restrict or inhibit other users from accessing or using the Services;
- modify or delete any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices that appear on the Site or in the Content; or
- access or use the Services or Content for any unlawful purpose or otherwise beyond the scope of the rights granted herein.
- Disclaimer of Nutritional and Medical Advice and Claims. The Services and Content, including all nutritional and medically related claims and information, is for informational purposes only. While we try to ensure that the information on our Services is accurate, you should always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming any of the products. Please confirm all information and statements with other sources and with your physician and professional healthcare providers. Broc Shot does not warrant or guarantee any health benefits, treatment, recommendation, or strategy of any claims made through the Services. THE SERVICE AND CONTENT ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL OR DIETARY ADVICE OR TREATMENT. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID, OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL AND DIETARY ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ THROUGH THE SERVICES.
- The Services (including the Content) are owned by Broc Shot and are protected under copyright, trademark, and other applicable United States and international laws and treaties. Without limiting the foregoing, the trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered marks of Broc Shot. You acknowledge and agree that, as between you and Broc Shot, Broc Shot is and shall remain the sole owner of the Services and the Content, including, without limitation, all patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein and thereto.
- Account Registration and Security. Access to and use of certain Services may require you to register for an account. You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the applicable registration or log-in form, and you are responsible for keeping such information up to date. You are responsible and liable for all activities conducted through your account, regardless of who conducts those activities. You may not share your account with anyone or allow anyone else to access or use your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account, or any other breach of security. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username or password.
- User Content.
- User Content and Restrictions. The Services may enable users to submit, upload, post, share, display, or transmit (hereinafter, “post”) reviews, ideas, information, materials, and other user-generated content (collectively, “User Content”). You may not post any User Content that:
- is unlawful, abusive, malicious, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy rights or right of publicity, or otherwise objectionable;
- constitutes or promotes sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- contains any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under any applicable laws, rules, or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms;
- infringes upon, misappropriates, or otherwise violates any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party;
- encourages criminal conduct;
- contains false, misleading, fraudulent, or deceptive claims or content;
- gives the impression that it emanates from or is endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case; or
- contains any virus, malware, spyware, or other harmful content or code.
- Rights You Grant to Us. You hereby grant to Broc Shot an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, display, perform, distribute, and prepare derivative works of any User Content you post on or through the Services for any purpose and in all forms and all media, whether now known or that become known in the future, and you waive any and all claims that you may have now or may hereafter have in any jurisdiction to so-called “rental rights,” “moral rights,” and all rights of “droit moral” in that User Content, even if the User Content is altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you. If you post User Content, you represent and warrant to us that you own or control all rights in and to such User Content and have the right to grant the rights above to us.
- No Responsibility. You agree that you are solely responsible for your User Content, and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for, and do not endorse, any User Content.
- No Obligation to Prescreen, Monitor or Use. We do not have, and do not undertake, any obligation to prescreen, monitor, edit, or remove any User Content posted on or through the Services. However, we retain the right (but not the obligation), in our sole discretion and for any reason, to prescreen, monitor, edit, remove, or move User Content posted on or through the Services. You acknowledge and agree that we are not obligated to post, keep, or use your User Content.
- Electronic Communications. The communications between you and Broc Shot via the Services use electronic means. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us in electronic form, and you agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
8. Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions. All purchases made through the Services or other transactions for the sale of products formed through the Services are governed by our Shipping and Refund Policy https://brocshot.com/pages/faq . Our Terms of Sale and any other policies, rules, or guidelines that may be applicable to specific portions or features of the Services are incorporated into these Terms. If you do not agree to be bound to such additional terms and conditions, you should not indicate any assent or acceptance of such terms and conditions.
- Sweepstakes, Contests, and Games. In addition to these Terms, sweepstakes, contests, games, or other promotions (collectively, “Promotions”) made available via the Services may have specific rules that are different from these Terms. We urge you to review the applicable rules before you participate in a Promotion. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and Promotion rules, Promotion rules will control.
- Change and Suspension.
- Changes to the Services. Broc Shot reserves the right to make changes to, suspend, or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Services or any portion thereof (including any Content) at any time. You agree that Broc Shot will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such change, suspension, or discontinuance.
- Suspension/Termination of Access. Broc Shot has the right to deny access to, and to suspend or terminate your access to, the Services or to any features or portions thereof, at any time and for any reason, including if you violate these Terms. In the event that we suspend or terminate your access to the Services, you will continue to be bound by the Terms that were in effect as of the date of your suspension or termination.
- Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND BROC SHOT HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER BROC SHOT NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH BROC SHOT MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER BROC SHOT NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH BROC SHOT REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES, CONTENT, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
- Limitation of Liability. to the fullest extent permitted by law, IN NO EVENT WILL BROC SHOT OR its OFFICERS, directors, employees, agents, licensors, OR service providers BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF USE, OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY EVEN IF YOUR REMEDIES UNDER THESE TERMS FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- Exclusions. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain warranties or consequential damages, so some of the exclusions and/or limitations in this Section 11 may not apply to you.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Broc Shot and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and service providers harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, awards, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or resulting from your use of the Services and/or any Content, or any violation of these Terms or applicable law. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any action subject to indemnification by you, and in such event you agree to cooperate with us in defending such action. Your indemnification, defense, and hold harmless obligations will survive the termination of your use of the Services and/or these Terms.
- Third Party Materials. The Services may display, include, or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services and/or materials) or provide links to third-party websites or services (collectively, “Third Party Materials”). You acknowledge and agree that Broc Shot is not responsible for any Third Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof. Broc Shot does not assume and will not have any liability to you or any other person or entity for any Third Party Materials. Third Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you, and you access and use them at entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
- Third Party Platforms. Broc Shot may provide the Services to you through third-party websites, operating systems, platforms, and portals (collectively, “Third Party Platforms”). Additional terms and conditions may apply to you with respect to your use of Third Party Platforms, which are not under Broc Shot’s control. Broc Shot does not assume any responsibility or liability for your use of such Third Party Platforms.
- Linking to the Site. You may link to the Site’s homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage or take advantage of our reputation, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. The Site must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the homepage. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Arbitration Agreement. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS AND IMPACTS THE WAY THAT YOU AND WE BRING CLAIMS AGAINST EACH OTHER AND HOW THOSE CLAIMS ARE DECIDED.
- Dispute Resolution. YOU AND WE AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE INTERPRETATION, APPLICABILITY, ENFORCEABILITY, OR FORMATION OF THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY THOUGH FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION, RATHER THAN IN COURT. THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE IS INTENDED TO BE BROADLY INTERPRETED AND INCLUDES ANY DISPUTE, CLAIM, OR CONTROVERSY BETWEEN YOU AND BROC SHOT REGARDING ANY ASPECT OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH US OR ANY CONDUCT OR FAILURE TO ACT ON OUR PART, INCLUDING CLAIMS BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (FOR EXAMPLE, A NEGLIGENCE CLAIM), VIOLATION OF LAW OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON ANY OTHER THEORY, AND INCLUDING THOSE BASED ON EVENTS THAT OCCURRED PRIOR TO THE DATE OF THIS AGREEMENT, WITH THE FOLLOWING EXCEPTIONS:
- You may assert claims in your local small claims court if its rules permit it;
- Any claim regarding the validity, protection or enforcement of a party’s intellectual property rights (such as its patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights, but not including its privacy or publicity rights) must be brought in court; and
- In the event this agreement to arbitrate is for any reason held to be unenforceable, any dispute or claim against us (except for small-claims court actions) may be commenced only in a federal or state court located in Los Angeles, California, and we both consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in those courts for such purposes. We both also consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in those courts for purposes of any claim regarding the validity, protection or enforcement of a party’s intellectual property rights (excluding its privacy or publicity rights). You agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
This agreement to arbitrate is governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, including its procedural provisions, in all respects.
- Prohibition of Class Actions and Non-Individualized Relief. ANY ARBITRATION WILL BE CONDUCTED BY THE PARTIES IN THEIR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITIES ONLY AND NOT AS A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. UNLESS BOTH YOU AND WE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PERSON'S OR PARTY'S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS, OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING. ALSO, THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY'S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM(S).If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then all of Section 16, other than subsection 8, will be null and void and neither of us will be entitled to arbitrate our dispute.
- Arbitration Rules. The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and will be governed by AAA’s Consumer Arbitration Rules (“AAA Rules”), as modified by this Agreement. The AAA Rules may be accessed at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. The arbitrator shall be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in a court under law or in equity and must enforce the same limitations stated in this Agreement as a court would. The arbitrator will issue an award decision in writing but will not provide an explanation for the award unless you or Broc Shot requests one. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
- Demand for Arbitration. A party who intends to arbitrate (“Claimant”) must first send to the other party (“Respondent”) a written notice, entitled “Demand for Arbitration” (“Demand”). The Demand must: (1) briefly explain the dispute; (2) provide the Claimant’s name and address, the address of the Claimant’s representative (if the Claimant has one), and the Respondent’s name and address (for Broc Shot, see below); (3) specify the amount of money in dispute, if applicable; (4) if the Claimant is requesting an in-person hearing, identify the requested location for the hearing; and (5) include a statement of what the Claimant wants. The Claimant must send one copy of the Demand to AAA at the same time the Claimant sends it to the Respondent. When sending a copy of the Demand to AAA, the Claimant must also include a copy of this arbitration agreement and any amendments to it (see Section 7) and the then current filing fee required by the AAA. The Demand must be sent to the AAA at the following address:
American Arbitration Association
Case Filing Services
1101 Laurel Oak Road, Suite 100
Voorhees, NJ 08043
Alternatively, the Demand may be filed with the AAA online using : AAA WebFile: https://www.adr.org. Any Demand to Broc Shot should be addressed to: 1001 Wilshire Blvd Suite 2033 Los Angeles, CA 90017.
- Filing, Administration and Arbitrator Fees. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA's rules, unless otherwise stated in this Section 16. If the value of the relief sought is $10,000 or less, at your request, we will pay all filing, administration, and arbitrator fees associated with the arbitration, but not your attorneys’ fees. Any request for payment of filing, administration, and arbitrator fees by Broc Shot should be submitted by mail to the AAA along with your Demand and Broc Shot will make arrangements to pay all such necessary fees directly to the AAA. In the event that the arbitrator determines that the claim(s) you assert in the arbitration are frivolous, you agree to reimburse us for all fees associated with the arbitration paid by Broc Shot on your behalf that you otherwise would be obligated to pay under the AAA Rules.
- OPT-OUT PROCEDURE. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THE ARBITRATION PROVISIONS IN THIS SECTION 16, YOU MUST NOTIFY BROC SHOT IN WRITING WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE DATE THAT YOU ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT FOR THE FIRST TIME. YOU MAY OPT OUT BY MAILING A WRITTEN NOTICE TO BROC SHOT AT THE ADDRESS SET FORTH IN SUBSECTION 4. YOUR WRITTEN NOTIFICATION TO BROC SHOT MUST INCLUDE YOUR NAME, MAILING ADDRESS, E-MAIL ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND BROC SHOT ACCOUNT INFORMATION AS WELL AS A CLEAR STATEMENT THAT YOU DO NOT WISH TO RESOLVE DISPUTES WITH BROC SHOT THROUGH ARBITRATION. IF YOU OPT OUT OF THE ARBITRATION PROVISIONS IN THIS SECTION 16, ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT WILL CONTINUE TO APPLY, INCLUDING SECTION 16.8, BELOW.
- Amendment to Arbitration Provisions. Notwithstanding any provision in this Agreement to the contrary, you and we agree that if we make any amendment to the arbitration provisions in this Section 16 in the future (other than an amendment to any notice address or site link provided herein), that amendment shall not apply to any claim that was filed in a legal proceeding against Broc Shot prior to the effective date of the amendment. The amendment shall apply to all other disputes or claims that have arisen or may arise between you and Broc Shot. We will notify you of amendments to the arbitration provisions of this Section 16 by posting the amended terms here, and/or by providing notice to you by email, at least 30 days before the effective date of the amendments. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you may close your account with us within the 30-day period and you will not be bound by the amended terms.
- JURY TRIAL AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. IF FOR ANY REASON A CLAIM PROCEEDS IN COURT RATHER THAN IN ARBITRATION, YOU AND BROC SHOT EACH UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL. THIS MEANS THAT ANY CLAIM WOULD BE DECIDED BY A JUDGE, NOT A JURY. FURTHER, WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM THAT PROCEEDS IN A COURT, YOU AND WE AGREE THAT EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS, OR REPRESENTATIVE OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
- Geographic Restrictions. Broc Shot is based in the State of California in the United States. We make no claims that the Services or the Content are accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to and use of the Services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Services from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction and Venue. These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or related to these Terms, their subject matter, or their formation (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, other than such laws and case law that would result in the application of the laws of a jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- Waiver and Severability. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent possible, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will continue in full force and effect.
- If you have any questions about the Services or these Terms, please email us at hello@BrocShot.com.
- Notice to California Residents. If you are a California resident, in accordance with Cal. Civ. Code §1789.3, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.